Followers

Tuesday, 28 March 2017

Midweek Magnolias Design Team call

Midweek Magnolias

DT CALL

 We are looking to add some new members to our wonderful design  team . Any of the team will agree that we are a lovely bunch with team members from all over the world . We don't believe in getting stressed over anything to do with blog challenges, we support one another all the way. 

If you think you would like to join our wonderful team for as long as you wish to take part you will be someone who can put ticks in the following boxes:
  • I can create a brand new project each fortnight based on  themes  allocated in advance using Magnolia Stamps and other products from their store.
  • I can join in on our Midway reminder from time to time.
  •  Post a sample onto the administration blog by no later than Monday evening (GMT), and post to my own blog to show on Wednesday am (GMT)
  • I can take fairly decent photographs of my work to showcase my projects in a way that will inspire others to want to join in with our weekly challenges or try something new for themselves
  • I have an active blog which I update on a regular basis
  • I am happy to leave sincere comments on players blogs having been allocated numbers to ensure all players get some appreciation from the Midweek Magnolia team (we don't mind if you are on other DT's, even other Magnolia DT's, but where a crossover occurs, we would expect you to leave a comment on behalf of Midweek Magnolias as well as the other team(s) that you are a member of)
  • I am happy to provide my selection for the Top 3 .
  • If for any reason I am unable to participate at any time, I will give the team enough notice in order that my responsibilities may be covered
So if you feel that this is you we would love to hear from you. Please enter any picture and your details below in Mr Linky. If you have any questions please email 

Successful applicant(s) will be notified by email by the 12th of April and then can join in on the fun for the challenge starting 26th April if possible.

Love from the Midweek Magnolias xxx


3 comments:

Julie said...

I am trying to apply for the DT and for some reason inlinkz won't accept my picture. Here is a link to the pic I tried to link up.
http://juliescraftyspot.blogspot.com/2017/02/sympathy-card.html

Thanks
Julie T

Crafting Diva said...

Hi thank you for the chance to join your wonderful team have added my link and few of my cards I have made in the past on my blog. thank you for taking the time to look at them. ~x~

Kirsty-Anne Duckworth said...

Thank you :)